Assembly Instructions for Vertical Immersion Pumps
Models SMVC-40 to SMVC-90
- Insert vapor seal into seat of draft tube.
- Bolt draft tube to "C" face of motor with four (4) each stainless steel bolts.
- Insert stainless steel impeller shaft in CPVC sleeve.
- Align stainless steel key in keyway.
- Insert hypalon O-ring into impeller.
- Align impeller onto stainless steel shaft.
- Insert hypalon O-ring into impeller cap.
- Tighten impeller cap onto stainless steel shaft.
- Attach impeller shaft to motor shaft using stainless steel set screws with 1/64" space between impeller back veins and under surface of bottom flange. (Apply Never-Seez lubricating
compound to motor shaft)
- Mount volute case with hypalon O-ring to draft tube with hex head cap screws - snug fit.